What's new

Had this 3/4 of my life...

lairmo

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
2,960
Reaction score
4,892
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
I was searching through some old boxes I stored in one of my barns 17 years ago when moving in. A lot of junk I should have but never will throw away...lol. I found one of my old wallets that I carried around in my 20's. This was in it. I remember cutting it out of a W&E treasures mag when I was 12-13ish. I always carried it back then. And now it's in my new wallet...:tongue3:

20190110_115342.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20190110_115342.webp
    20190110_115342.webp
    196 KB · Views: 96
  • 20190110_115342.webp
    20190110_115342.webp
    221.6 KB · Views: 99
I don't know why there's 3 images...???
 
Damn that must be radioactive paper, I can't even get my social security card to last that long.
 
Clear packing tape I think...lol
 
Damn that must be radioactive paper, I can't even get my social security card to last that long.
What do you expect,it's government issued.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom