Upvote 0

gsxraddict

Sep 21, 2005
Resaca, GA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800, Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
very very nice one. Was it found in north, south, east or west fl? Don't want the exact location, just curious.

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
May 29, 2009
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Agree with all b4 , very nice find. It would appear that did not travel far down the creek. Concentrate your efforts close to where you found it...upstream.
Good luck.

IAMZIM

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2011
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
ace 250/garret pinpointer, garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would pee my pants if I found one like that!

tomclark

Bronze Member
Dec 18, 2006
Tampa Bay, FL
Detector(s) used
ShadowX2, TEJON, Eyes, Pony Shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
CFD, I know, LOL. My backyard, too. :icon_thumright: Might have to call the Hillsborough/Pinellas Artifact Appreciation and Repatriation Society (HPAARS) to get that 'un back where she belongs, hahahahah!@!!!!!

Flatwoods, google Culbreath Bayou, Tampa. It's the "type site" for Culbreath. I have not found Culbreaths very far from Tampa Bay. Similar points are Lafayette and Citrus....

That is one schweet point and rare, IMHOP.

OP
OP
Flatwoods88

Flatwoods88

Apr 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CFD, I know, LOL. My backyard, too. :icon_thumright: Might have to call the Hillsborough/Pinellas Artifact Appreciation and Repatriation Society (HPAARS) to get that 'un back where she belongs, hahahahah!@!!!!!

Flatwoods, google Culbreath Bayou, Tampa. It's the "type site" for Culbreath. I have not found Culbreaths very far from Tampa Bay. Similar points are Lafayette and Citrus....

That is one schweet point and rare, IMHOP.

Hahaha! Don't do that I got it right where it belongs put away in a case for me and anyone else to look at for years to come and yea ill look that up thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread