DavidBeard
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2008
- Messages
- 507
- Reaction score
- 44
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Derbyshire
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Etrac / Garrett Pro-Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,
Been trying to find another Flat Axe to go with the other one (now at the museum) But can I find one!!
Found a few coins, Victoria, George V etc but nothing much older.
Found this the other day - Oval-shaped, very decorative, Thin Copper or Copper alloy, 6.5cm x 4.5cm with a lobe on one side 1.1cm x 2.8cm (now bent in on its self) -
Could this be part of a hair-slide maybe? I'm thinking Victorian or slightly before?
Any suggestions truly appreciated.


Best wishes,
David.
Been trying to find another Flat Axe to go with the other one (now at the museum) But can I find one!!
Found a few coins, Victoria, George V etc but nothing much older.Found this the other day - Oval-shaped, very decorative, Thin Copper or Copper alloy, 6.5cm x 4.5cm with a lobe on one side 1.1cm x 2.8cm (now bent in on its self) -
Could this be part of a hair-slide maybe? I'm thinking Victorian or slightly before?
Any suggestions truly appreciated.


Best wishes,
David.







