What's new

Half # 12, silver bracelet, silver Quarter and silver dime, 3hr hunt at lake

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this one item that sums it all up today in my scoop. The lifeguards must think I'm crazy because I was laughing out loud.

20150626_172331.webp20150626_172351.webp

I also found another Walking Liberty Half Dollar, 1943, a 1937 Washington Quarter, 1957 Rosie, a cool bracelet marked Sterling, wings with a propeller and a couple wheat. I tried to upload a video of the pirate, no skill?

Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

20150626_163232.webp20150626_163251.webp20150626_170351.webp
 
Upvote 58
Back on track with the halves!! Lol

Sweet hunt!!
 
I can tell you that you're killing me in the silver coin department this season buddy. Great job
 
Great finds. That lake must be loaded.
 
congats on the 12th half I most have missed eleven. WOW thats great love the bracelet also
 
Wow it's amazing how many half's you find! Great finds, keep it up! HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom