What's new

Half # 12, silver bracelet, silver Quarter and silver dime, 3hr hunt at lake

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this one item that sums it all up today in my scoop. The lifeguards must think I'm crazy because I was laughing out loud.

20150626_172331.webp20150626_172351.webp

I also found another Walking Liberty Half Dollar, 1943, a 1937 Washington Quarter, 1957 Rosie, a cool bracelet marked Sterling, wings with a propeller and a couple wheat. I tried to upload a video of the pirate, no skill?

Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

20150626_163232.webp20150626_163251.webp20150626_170351.webp
 
Upvote 58
Another hunt with plenty of good finds. :thumbsup: Your finds are motivating me to get to the local beach and search out in the water. :notworthy:

You keep saying that.
Thanks buddy, I appreciate your support.
 
Don't even say that out loud again!
Thanks

judging by the amount of stuff you find there, im sure you have plenty of time left there, like...years worth!
 
Seriously TrebleHALF change it now!!! Great job
 
USAAF WWII sweetheart jewelry , I knew it! I seen many images, kind of like trench art. Here is one that is close, allot of these had names, sometimes serial numbers. Mine is blank, just sterling on the back.

DSCN0225.webp
 
Last edited:
What the heck? Somehow I missed halves 10 and 11? I'm on here every day!

So, uh, save some for the rest of us!

Congrats again! And in case I miss half dollars 12 and 13, congrats in advance!
 
What the heck? Somehow I missed halves 10 and 11? I'm on here every day!

So, uh, save some for the rest of us!

Congrats again! And in case I miss half dollars 12 and 13, congrats in advance!
Last summer I found a half at this site, last July 9th, so technically for this site I have found 13 silver Half's.
But who's counting? Thanks Monster

That's a great hunt! love the Army Air Corps bracelet!
Thank you for your service to our great country!
Thanks for the comment.
 
That's a lot of halves! Any idea how so many halves came to find their way there? Did people often carry halves around back then? No one seems to today and it's odd that you never seem to see and halves or silver dollars being holed, though you do see the older smaller coins often holed. One would think they'd be more careful with the bigger silver coins.
 
Go get um Brad. So happy for you. After all those hours in the water, you must be wrinkled up like a raisin. LOL
 
That's a lot of halves! Any idea how so many halves came to find their way there? Did people often carry halves around back then? No one seems to today and it's odd that you never seem to see and halves or silver dollars being holed, though you do see the older smaller coins often holed. One would think they'd be more careful with the bigger silver coins.
That is allot of half's, your guess is as good as mine. My guess is someone dropped a hole roll and didn't know it.

Go get um Brad. So happy for you. After all those hours in the water, you must be wrinkled up like a raisin. LOL
Ha that is funny, I was riding home the other day and looked at my pruned up hands and almost stopped for a picture, lol. We should get together and go look for those silver dollars, you hold the rope tied around me in case I get stuck in the mud.
If you change your mind about swimming, put your bathing suit on/cut offs or what have you and come join me for a few days?
Thanks Becky, Iv'e been thinking about you.
 
Well you did it yet again. It just keeps comin'.

It's pouring down rain here (I guess it is where you are too). Since I can't hunt today I'm gonna' work on waterproofing one of my machines.
 
If a Dropped Roll, You got 7 more to find, unless someone else stumbled across a couple of them in the past.

Love the Bracelet
&
Very Impressive totals from that lake.
Davers
 
What Treble that sites not cleaned out yet? J/K your on a roll there !!
:occasion14:

:metaldetector: :treasurechest:
 
Well you did it yet again. It just keeps comin'.

It's pouring down rain here (I guess it is where you are too). Since I can't hunt today I'm gonna' work on waterproofing one of my machines.
I just got home from the lake, it got windy, ruff, and cold. Good luck with your waterproofing job, RV silicone is the bomb diggity, Home Depot.
Thanks

If a Dropped Roll, You got 7 more to find, unless someone else stumbled across a couple of them in the past.

Love the Bracelet
&
Very Impressive totals from that lake.
Davers
I love that bracelet, I'm going to ask around and see if anyone had a WWII USAAF vet for a family member. Try for a return.
Thanks Dave
 
Awesome Hunt, TH! I really like the WW2 US Army Air Corps sweetheart bracelet. Show us more soon please! Sub 8-)
 
I just got home from the lake, it got windy, ruff, and cold. Good luck with your waterproofing job, RV silicone is the bomb diggity, Home Depot.
Thanks


I love that bracelet, I'm going to ask around and see if anyone had a WWII USAAF vet for a family member. Try for a return.
Thanks Dave

Good luck on the return.

I don't think people will EVER learn to leave their good jewelry home when they go swimming. Lucky for us.
 
You are a silver half magnet! Nice silver wings too!

Go Treblehunter!!!!! Yeah!!!!!

We'll just call you the man of silver!
 
Damn dude, you're unstoppable......:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom