Half Dollar Jag 6-21-18

sugarcreek

Mar 28, 2016
S.C. by way of Va,Co,Pa,Fl, etc and YOUR Realtor.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher F75LTD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I picked up 4 boxes, and 2 contained SLASHED wrappers (already searched) or OPENED Machine Wrappers (already searched). :BangHead:

On box 3, there were MANY MANY "marked" coins, purple marker and red marker, MANY MANY!!! Still found the dirty '64, and '67.

In Box 4, the Ben Franklin ender (pictured), the '68, clean 1964, and the gold plated colorized coin (Battle of Gettysburg on reverse). :icon_thumright:

Jag 6.21.18 last fifth.jpg Jag 6.21.18 finds.jpg

(3) 90%, (2) 40% and (1) Gold Plated Colorized "Battle of Gettysburg" half...

Upvote 0

SnakemanBill

Apr 24, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So did you return the already searched rolls as is or did you unwrap them all and recirculate them so another CRHer wouldn't get them?

OP
OP
S

sugarcreek

Mar 28, 2016
S.C. by way of Va,Co,Pa,Fl, etc and YOUR Realtor.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher F75LTD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So did you return the already searched rolls as is or did you unwrap them all and recirculate them so another CRHer wouldn't get them?

Whenever I get searched rolls, I search them myself just in case. My coins go into coin bags, off to BB&T in $400- per, so the tellers can handle them. I only return to them on their preferred days/schedule. One bank is 4 bags Wednesday morning, one is 4 bags on a Monday or Friday, etc.... I get coins from 2 banks and return them to a 3rd.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread