What's new

Hallmark/Jewelry X-perts needed

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this little ticket this a.m. in the water. My photo skills lack, but I'm hoping the fact that the hallmarks are stamped on the OUTSIDE of the band may be an indicator for those of you in the know. The mark to the left appears to be an "H" then a helmeted person looking left then maybe a "1". The second mark is a very faded "KO". It acid tested positive for 14K. My diamond tester is on the fritz (sorry anyone named "Fritz"). Any opinions are welcomed. P.S. I've been to 925-1000.com.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0835.webp
    IMG_0835.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0836.webp
    IMG_0836.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0841.webp
    IMG_0841.webp
    11 KB · Views: 251
wstgo said:
can you zoom in a bit more?

I'm not a jewelry expert, but perhaps we can help you if you zoom-in and take a pic of the Hallmark. Nice ring, Breezie
 
Upvote 0
no..we need MACRO and good crop..
 
Upvote 0
Excuuuuuse me - I cannot re-take the picture - I was just trying to help bring in the mark.

Beth
 
Upvote 0
I prefaced by post with my photo skills. I know you can't see it. I will ask my son if he can get a better/"macro" pic and repost. I do appreciate your input guys/gals. Thanks.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom