neodetectorist Bronze Member Joined Jan 4, 2016 Messages 1,044 Reaction score 4,257 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 8, 2019 #1 Any ideas who's hallmark this is on a Stainless Steel pendant I found? Thanks
R Reanm8er Bronze Member Joined Aug 17, 2018 Messages 2,285 Reaction score 3,560 Golden Thread 0 Location Shenandoah Valley Va Detector(s) used WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2019 #2 If I knew I probably couldn't pronounce it! Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 12, 2019 #3 Most likely not worth to much research Upvote 0
neodetectorist Bronze Member Joined Jan 4, 2016 Messages 1,044 Reaction score 4,257 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 13, 2019 Thread Owner #4 You are probably right Tommy. I found the exact one but was surprised what it cost. https://www.zales.com/mens-black-ca...dant-black-ip-stainless-steel-24/p/V-19581925 Upvote 0
You are probably right Tommy. I found the exact one but was surprised what it cost. https://www.zales.com/mens-black-ca...dant-black-ip-stainless-steel-24/p/V-19581925