JohnDee1 Sr. Member Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 314 Reaction score 474 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2020 #1 Hey everyone, I found this recently when I went metal detecting. It was fairly deep and on its side. I think it’s either an adze or a hammer. Does anyone know what this is exactly? Thanks!
Hey everyone, I found this recently when I went metal detecting. It was fairly deep and on its side. I think it’s either an adze or a hammer. Does anyone know what this is exactly? Thanks!
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,878 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2020 #2 I looked up images of a cobblers hammer and saw many similar to what that hammer head looks like. Upvote 0