HEAVYMETALNUT
Silver Member
Hammered silver? cool old buckle need ID's ,knee buckle and a couple coppers
Mark Steponaitis & Robert Steponaitis invited me and Todd Hiltz to hunt a few cellar holes.the 1st site we all did well at.I got 2 KG II coppers. a real cool old buckle of which I have never seen before If anyone can tell me what kind of buckle this is.everything was old at this site.and a paper thin, possibly hammered silver coin? It's paper thin. I need a ID on this if anyone knows.Thanks for having us up Mark & Robert! had a blast even though we hiked our butts off and soaked with sweat not to mention the bugs :/
Mark Steponaitis & Robert Steponaitis invited me and Todd Hiltz to hunt a few cellar holes.the 1st site we all did well at.I got 2 KG II coppers. a real cool old buckle of which I have never seen before If anyone can tell me what kind of buckle this is.everything was old at this site.and a paper thin, possibly hammered silver coin? It's paper thin. I need a ID on this if anyone knows.Thanks for having us up Mark & Robert! had a blast even though we hiked our butts off and soaked with sweat not to mention the bugs :/
Attachments
-
P5270432.webp944.5 KB · Views: 277 -
P5270433.webp900.3 KB · Views: 284 -
P5280437.webp790 KB · Views: 275 -
P5270428.webp2 MB · Views: 275 -
P5270431.webp2 MB · Views: 271 -
P5280443.webp854.4 KB · Views: 256 -
P5280444.webp738 KB · Views: 248 -
P5280440.webp856.3 KB · Views: 249 -
P5280442.webp1 MB · Views: 274 -
100_1915.webp428.5 KB · Views: 244 -
100_1917.webp428 KB · Views: 244 -
100_1916.webp433.9 KB · Views: 257 -
100_1918.webp543.3 KB · Views: 265 -
100_1919.webp459.2 KB · Views: 261 -
P5280448.webp1.2 MB · Views: 257
Upvote
32











