What's new

Hammered Time...

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,314
Reaction score
48,583
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
or time with hammered :icon_thumright: Thanks for the invite & the excellent hosting of Shuan7 & I on your Fav Field. It was just littered :o I would have taken a bet that I had 100 buttons ::) Only 52...
Thanks also to Shaun7 for the taxi driving & drink (not at the same time) :icon_thumright:

Spanish copper Coin counterstamped 1655 (only my 2nd of these)
2 Hammered
Silver Sixpence
Nice Jetton
couple of early military buttons
Roman Lead Steelyeard weight
stuff....
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 456
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    59.2 KB · Views: 446
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 449
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 439
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 438
  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 448
  • 7.webp
    7.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 432
  • 8.webp
    8.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 440
  • 9.webp
    9.webp
    54.6 KB · Views: 418
  • 10.webp
    10.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 434
Upvote 0
Hardy said:
CRUSADER!!!!WILL YOU ADOPT ME ;D, Then you can take me with you on your hunts :hello2:

Not a chance. I allready offered to carry his scrap iron. :D

Nice hunt Cru. I don't think that horse head fits that horse. :D

I saw Shaun7's post, he did very well also. :thumbsup:
 
??? Holy Smokes! That's a lot of Buttons...Cool Scores on the Coinage too...HH
 
hammered said:
I have officially changed the name of this field to "My precious" :laughing9:

hammered



I think you mean "Our precious" :laughing7:
 
shaun7 said:
hammered said:
I have officially changed the name of this field to "My precious" :laughing9:

hammered



I think you mean "Our precious" :laughing7:

Have tent will travel. We could camp there for days. :icon_sunny:

Now I just have to find a way to get there. :-\
 
shaun7 said:
hammered said:
I have officially changed the name of this field to "My precious" :laughing9:

hammered



I think you mean "Our precious" :laughing7:
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, just give a couple of hours to plant my patented anti-Cru device first ;D. If my typing isg ing wrng Benson the lsab is trying to shag ne right now. backk i 2


haqmmered
 
Incredible as always!!! :o :violent1: :headbang:
 
hammered said:
shaun7 said:
hammered said:
I have officially changed the name of this field to "My precious" :laughing9:

hammered



I think you mean "Our precious" :laughing7:
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, just give a couple of hours to plant my patented anti-Cru device first ;D. If my typing isg ing wrng Benson the lsab is trying to shag ne right now. backk i 2


haqmmered



How was it :D
 
I masochistically hate you.
Love,
Carl
 
hammered said:
Hi Cru, You and shaun were both welcome :icon_thumright:. I am still reloading the software on to the laptop, which is being slightly hampered by me being out of breath from watching the speed at which you were traveling up and down the feild. At one point I was convinced that you had a twin brother :D. I can't wait to see shauns finds when they are cleaned up. As for mine I will have to post tomorrow when I can get some daylight for taking the pics. Also thanks for the id on the Henry 3 hammered :thumbsup:.

hammered

I have often said I adopt different detecting styles depending on the situation. As this was a 1 day hit & run, I was faster than normal (although my normal is fairly quick). With so many signals I was being quite picky as well. I was desperately looking for something Saxon but it wasn't to be. Totally fun & quite tired by the end of the day, so glad Shaun7 dropped me off home. Had an early night to recover for todays search.
Thanks again, you have the grounding, land, detector & skill to continue with the amazing collection you have managed in just 1 year :icon_thumright:
I predict a complete Crotal Bell by the end of the year :wink:
 
that thing on the top left of photo 9, looks like one of my cutlass handles. nice job as usual. thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom