What's new

Hampton beach New Hampshire

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
3,610
Reaction score
11,521
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
If any of you Tnetters are hitting Hampton beach, I’ll be there every day this coming week around 5 am, stop by and say hi😀👍🏻
 
Have fun! I metal detected there once for only half an hour, and found a cool Tungsten ring. If I still lived closer to the coast I would definitely try and stop by this week. Good luck, a lot of people go there, probably some nice gold jewelry there.
 
That beach is a great beach to find coins and jewels. Good hunting and good luck.
 
Got about 20 hrs in total. I found $36.22 in modern coins, one 14k earring with an amethyst set, 12 toy cars, one large brass pot pipe, hundreds of bottle caps and a aluminum crucifix, had fun though and met some fellow detectors as well. Today, we are digging out an outhouse site from the 1750’s, gonna be a lot of work
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom