What's new

Hand painted Vase? Italian?

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
6,108
Reaction score
3,817
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recently found this ceramic piece that I thought had something to do with incense. Then thought it was for olive oil, now I have no clue what it even is. I’m guessing maybe just decorative but still a nice quality piece.

Have anyone seen something like this? It’s hollow from the bottom but doesn’t appear to be made to store anything in. It’s very nicely painted and made and has a name that I’ve had no luck looking up over the last couple days.

looks like F.F Stone then something Italian maybe.

any help would be awesome!

Happy Holidays!
BFD55EA0-783A-4AC5-B2D8-7224E7FAAF03.webp7BD53B65-D794-44D0-A8BE-01AABCC19D1E.webp31DE5478-399D-4DEF-A537-845716D681A0.webpF19DD8FC-46BD-48DD-BF98-E0781BA48891.webpDE9BC235-598C-4031-BB3C-54938B894FDE.webp
 
pottery that size needs to be some what hollow rather than a solid mass.
if it was a solid mass, the item can crack of blow during the firing process
if that helps
brady
 
Upvote 0
has a handle and a spout to pour but no cap or holes to pour out liquid?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom