cheese
Silver Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I picked this up today at a thrift store. Can anyone tell me what to call this? Is it old, new, a certain style or attributed to any one specific artist? All I know to call it at the moment is an art glass bottle. It is red and clear, lots of bubbles, and has a nice pontil at the bottom. I think it's a cool bottle, just want to know more! Thanks!
Attachments
-
001a.webp51 KB · Views: 325 -
002a.webp58 KB · Views: 331 -
003a.webp117.7 KB · Views: 304 -
004a.webp21.8 KB · Views: 317 -
005a.webp48.6 KB · Views: 307 -
006a.webp65.9 KB · Views: 299 -
001a.webp51 KB · Views: 306 -
002a.webp58 KB · Views: 297 -
003a.webp117.7 KB · Views: 311 -
004a.webp21.8 KB · Views: 311 -
005a.webp48.6 KB · Views: 297 -
006a.webp65.9 KB · Views: 291
?






