Hanover, VA produce relics

Wes-N-VA

Nov 9, 2008
Southeast Virginia
Detector(s) used
The XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got up to Hanover County, VA with my uncle and good friend Harvey and we got into some nice civil war relics. I managed a pocket full and a nice 1883 V Nickle. Everyone left with some goodies. Yu can view the live video on youtube under Wes-N-VA. Thanks and enjoy the pictures. HH

Wes

new 001.JPGnew 004.JPGnew 008.JPGnew 009.JPGnew 011.JPGnew 005.JPGnew pics 021.JPGnew pics 009.JPGnew pics 012.JPGnew pics 017.JPGnew pics 035.JPGnew pics 041.JPGnew pics 040.JPG

Upvote 2
Really nice! If you ever need some company, let me know. Nice stuff!

Nice finds and civil war lead, great saves!!!

First off, you have to change your name and get rid of that avatar! I am a EAGLES fan and the Redskins are enemy number one lol.

Really nice! If you ever need some company, let me know. Nice stuff!

First off, you have to change your name and get rid of that avatar! I am a EAGLES fan and the Redskins are enemy number one lol.

Ouch....I promise not to wear my RG3 jersey. Ill go old school and wear Sonny J or Riggins! Its the off season, we can get along until camp starts!

Very cool. It's killing me to see all of these finds while we are still in the deep freeze here in Upstate NY! HH

Killer relics wes! Anything CS is worth doing a danced over.:headbang:

Great recoveries buddy.congrats on the v nickel.

Nice saves. The v nickel is in fantastic shape!

wow, nice coin and bullets...i think i have that same artillery and small arms book!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back