What's new

Happy Birthday Breezie From Chug

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tommorow Is a Special Day For Both Of Us, Just Remembered Chug Have a Happy one!!! Sorry for no Cake But with all Of the Candles between Both of Us We would Be Increasing the Polution Problem ROTFLMAO!!!! Chug Have a Great Day :occasion14:
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUG (2014) I figured it would be okay to use your old birthday post. . . .I guess you could say both of us are being RECYCLED! LOL I hope you have a great day!

Hugs,
Breezie
PS: I'm sure Red has something special planned for you!
 
Just turned the Big 50 Happy birthday to you also, Hope you have a Great Day!!! Chug
 
Thank you Chug. I can't rightly say how old I am . . . .Mae West said: Any woman who tells her age, will tell anything!' :laughing7:

Have FUN today!

:)
Breezie
 
Happiest of birthdays Breezie!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom