jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,946 Reaction score 76,423 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2010 Thread Owner #1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY Old River !!!! May This & All Your Birthdays, Be Filled with Treasures! Send Old River A Birthday Wish!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Old River !!!! May This & All Your Birthdays, Be Filled with Treasures! Send Old River A Birthday Wish!
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2010 #2 Attachments Birthday Cake3.gif 39.5 KB · Views: 78
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2010 #3 Attachments 0bcake13.webp 18.1 KB · Views: 77 0bcake13.webp 18.1 KB · Views: 75
Old River Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2007 Messages 2,560 Reaction score 135 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas, Old River Winfree Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 22, 2010 #4 Thanks to all. I just hope I will have many more years of hunting. You're a great bunch of friends. God Bless.....
Thanks to all. I just hope I will have many more years of hunting. You're a great bunch of friends. God Bless.....