Happy Chickens REALLY !!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for the link Gare.
Great video showing how affectionate chickens can really be. I often take our little hen Pips out for a walk, ATV ride, in the truck. She seems to know there's a treat/good eats when we get there.
This photo was her on the return trip from the field, had eaten so many crickets she went back to the truck and jumped in-ready to go home again.:laughing7:
(Never messed once on me or and of the rides)
Q 201125_075756_24.jpeg

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So so nice. This reminds me going to my father-in-law’s home and walking over to the chickens..big red the rooster would come over to the gate and wait for me to open it allowing him to walk around and my daughter used to have a cockatiel and whenever the school bus would stop here in the afternoon the bird would start to get so so excited Flying into the sides of the cage and as soon as she came in she would call the birds name and the bird would start to sing so beautiful

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the link Gare.
Great video showing how affectionate chickens can really be. I often take our little hen Pips out for a walk, ATV ride, in the truck. She seems to know there's a treat/good eats when we get there.
This photo was her on the return trip from the field, had eaten so many crickets she went back to the truck and jumped in-ready to go home again.:laughing7:
(Never messed once on me or and of the rides)
Q View attachment 1918621
pepperj your most welcome sorry for the long waited reply

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
pepperj your most welcome sorry for the long waited reply
No problem
There's never seems to be enough time to cover everything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread