What's new

Happy Easter Everyone !!!

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,420
Reaction score
30,256
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope your all in good health and with family :) Stay safe and ENJOY TODAY AS for what it was meant for 1222
 
Last edited:
I hope yopur all in good health and with family :) Stay safe and ENJOY TODAY AS for what it was meant for 1222
Same to you Gary. And I wish the same to the rest of the T-Net members.
 
All the best to everyone, remember not to store all the eggs in the same basket.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom