Happy Eastern, all TH members!

Bobadilla

Sep 25, 2006
Dominican Republic
Hello everybody,

I was absent from this Forum for some time, mainly because I have been quite busy with salvage projects on the northern cast of Dominican Republic. I hope that we will be able to post here on this Forum some nice pictures and "goodies" very soon!

I would like to wish to all of you Happy Eastern! We have 35 degrees Celsium today in our paradise island (as almost usually), calm sea, crystal clear water - come down, guys, for some dives! But not now, Semana Santa here in DR is pure disaster - beaches overcrowded, lot of drunks on street but it will end by Sunday. I wish you to spend your Holidays relaxed, with your family and close friends, cleaning your artifacts and planning next treasure expedition.
Good luck for all of you, my TH friends!

Lobo (Bobadilla)

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Happy Easter to you too Lubos! Semana Santa is ridiculous here as well. When the drunks clear out, get your butt back up here. We are excavating on the 18 cannon site, (I finally located the ballast and timbers Thursday) and found a new cannon nearby that needs some attention. Hope all is well with Blanchita, and hope to see you again soon.

Jason

OP
OP
Bobadilla

Bobadilla

Sep 25, 2006
Dominican Republic
Hermanazo!

I was up north just couple of days ago and had a meeting with D., so I know what you are doing, I know it also from our boss. The new cannon is on the site that I gave you the coordinates, right?? It should be much more there! Send me pictures, please, R. told me you have done some documentation. I would like to look at the broken blades especially. Thanks, brother. Best reagrds also from Blanquita to you and to Fabia, we had to go three days in a row for hospital in Santiago with my lovely wife abut everything seems to be OK and stable now.

Best regards to all our team,
Lobo

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Look at my other thread, most of those pics you wanted are there. We plan to start digging on Tuesday and I'd like to have another team of dives scouring the area around the single cannon. too much debris there for a shipwreck to not be nearby. Plus i wouldn't be right of me to find the gold on the other site without you by my side brother. Glad to hear Blanquita is stable, she si always in my prayers as are you.

See you soon!

OP
OP
Bobadilla

Bobadilla

Sep 25, 2006
Dominican Republic
Jas,

First of all, CONGRATULATION on finding the cannon and other artifacts, jason, I heard it from several sides already...You are the man!
I would be quite pissed off if you start digging up gold and silver bars without me. Do not even think about it! I will be up there very soon. I also heard that you have two diving teams working on these two spots. I still believe that you should go between the place of 18 cannons and the sandy bar .....

Where did you place thee pics?? Which thread?

Best of all and see you soon,
Lubos

diverj

May 1, 2005
Huntley, IL
Bobadilla, Good to hear from you. I enjoyed reading your book, the history was very interesting. Diving at an island so rich in history has got to be incredible.

Scubafinder, I was unaware of your new location. Are you there with ARRG?

Good Luck With The Hunt Guy's
Happy Easter
Jeff

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Jeff, I work for North Caribbean Research now. I'll always be an ARRG-onaught at heart, but how can you pass up an opportunity for a 300 square mile territory on a historic coast, working with a historian like Lubos? I know I'll never get a better shot at success in this business, and i count my blessings every day, not just on Easter. Happy Easter to you and yours as well.

Jason

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread