What's new

Happy Halloween Llorona

hvacker

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2012
Messages
2,360
Reaction score
1,907
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
La Llorona roams the New Mexico ditch banks especially tomorrow......


La Llorona.webp





spooky_0003.webp
 
what the :censored: is that ugly thing
 
Haha! Cry baby, basically. Nobody in my family knows anything about her, so she must be more of a Mexico-Americano thing. I thought she was like a lot of the girls I used to chase after in high school from the pics. Pretty hot from the back, but then they turned around....jajajaja!!! Es mi suerte. Feliz noche de brujas, hvacker...y con cuidado....la llorona!!
 
Haha! Cry baby, basically. Nobody in my family knows anything about her, so she must be more of a Mexico-Americano thing. I thought she was like a lot of the girls I used to chase after in high school from the pics. Pretty hot from the back, but then they turned around....jajajaja!!! Es mi suerte. Feliz noche de brujas, hvacker...y con cuidado....la llorona!!



New Mexico has a world of folk lore. Llorona hides scaring kids. There is another up north of here who's name escapes me but he gets blamed when girls get home too late maybe missing some garments
A real live brujas I will keep away from. I'll be careful and luck to you.
 
I just picked up a big jar of chopped garlic.
Sprinkled it around the perimeter of my property.
Those bloodsuckers ain't gonna get me!!
 
I don't know Windman. I hear that there are quite a lot of Haint's, Boogers, Poltergeists, and just right down scary folks at a place called TQ. Best of luck to you and Happy and Safe Halloween. My wife is trying to get me to dress up as a tall, dark, handsome, and a rich guy. Now I know how Rodney felt....No Respect.
 
Jeff, I'm amazed you found that article. La Llorona is also a Mexican folk song. The weeping woman. YouTube has many people singing the song. Baez also has a few there.
Halloween isn't about kids dressing like Spider-man. These things are hidden in plain sight.
Like the red mushroom with the oatmeal specks in children's books isn't just a pretty mushroom. It's hallucinogenic. The Dragon is another myth with connections to our collective psychic.
Carl Jung, the psychiatrist, wrote about our shared dream symbolism.
 
Jeff, your amazing!:hello2:

Like other things, time creates change. Like what's happened to Santa Claus.
I have heard of the woman that is rumored to roam the ditch banks like I wrote and is seen along toe Rio Grande. I once had a book, maybe still do, called something like Witchcraft on the Rio Grande. Told of the traditional folklore here. Both the old Spanish towns and pueblos.
 
Last edited:
I just picked up a big jar of chopped garlic.
Sprinkled it around the perimeter of my property.
Those bloodsuckers ain't gonna get me!!

A better protection is to take a jar and put sharp objects in it like broken glass and razor blades.
Pee in the jar, cover it and bury near your front door. This is a traditional solution. Tonight would
be best. Much longer lasting. Always sleep with your bed facing North.
Smudging your home couldn't hurt. Sage (not the cooking kind but artamesia desert sage.) is good.

:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom