What's new

Happy Halloween!

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,580
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And after that, feliz Dia de Muertos. And I know the kiddo tried pretty hard, but I don't think there's any way our niece Chella could make herself look scary and ugly.
 

Attachments

  • 10-30i.webp
    10-30i.webp
    57.3 KB · Views: 75
She's pretty.
 
Usualy it's the most beautiful girls that can be the scariest.
Haha! She's a great person. Mother of three, homemaker, very educated, and holds down two and three jobs. But you might be right. Do not ever make that kid mad at you. I found that out the hard way when I made a flippant remark about Dia de Mujeres once, and it took a while to get back on her good side.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom