Digger70pa
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2012
- Messages
- 737
- Reaction score
- 2,410
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Cumberland Valley
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Upvote
8
Thanks buddyThat was a good last hunt!
![]()
Missed this post. Well done. 👍I got out today on the last day of the year. I hope next year brings health & fortune for all. Happy New Years
I counted up my bullets because someone else was wondering. 647 bullets was what I came up with. That's just bullets not questionable stuff. It was a good year. Thanks for asking.Missed this post. Well done. 👍
What was the years totals?
That's a handsome amount of saved history. CongratulationsI counted up my bullets because someone else was wondering. 647 bullets was what I came up with. That's just bullets not questionable stuff. It was a good year. Thanks for asking.
Thanks buddy. I haven't been able to relic hunt since the 1st of January. Between work & the ground being frozen. Hopefully things thawl out soon & I can get after it.That's a handsome amount of saved history. Congratulations
Still Killin it , good to see here on Feb 23 25 , I'm trying to get hyped to go to a new site close to some local CW action before anyone else does / hope they have not already , this helps & I have faith in the G 2 esp starting with the 5 inch coil .I got out today on the last day of the year. I hope next year brings health & fortune for all. Happy New Years
WOW & lots of fine Rebel one's too .I counted up my bullets because someone else was wondering. 647 bullets was what I came up with. That's just bullets not questionable stuff. It was a good year. Thanks for asking.
I did get out on Sunday , it felt good , but I really did not find any CW stuff ( maybe ?) a piece of Camp lead or a very mangled Minnie . ? There was a good sized 1970's ? house there that was torn down so = lots of Zinc , Fence Pieces , Can Slaw , & Deep trashWOW & lots of fine Rebel one's too .
. There was some interesting Horse Shoe halves that 'had the look ' . Ill likely try there 1-2 more times with the G-2 & My ATP for coins .Good Luck buddyI did get out on Sunday , it felt good , but I really did not find any CW stuff ( maybe ?) a piece of Camp lead or a very mangled Minnie . ? There was a good sized 1970's ? house there that was torn down so = lots of Zinc , Fence Pieces , Can Slaw , & Deep trash. There was some interesting Horse Shoe halves that 'had the look ' . Ill likely try there 1-2 more times with the G-2 & My ATP for coins .
Just an update ,
Good Day