What's new

Harassed by the Gotham City Police Today

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
3,283
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
1
Location
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So today I when out for a lunch time hunt and there were 30 or so City of Gotham police cars and S.W.A.T. trucks. It was nearly impossible to get through the mess so I decided to just what the action.

Anne Hathaway is an attractive woman...only had my cell phone so no good pictures of her. I did not see Batman. It amazes me how a film crew can come in and take over a city. Our subway, light rail and many, many streets have all been closed down. Not looking forward to my drive home tonight.

You never know what your going to find when you go out detecting.

NJ
 

Attachments

  • GPD Logo.webp
    GPD Logo.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,130
I looked out and they were moving some of the vechicles so I went down and took a few more pictures. I have not watched a Batman movie since the first one with Michael Keaton but now I will have to see this one so I can see how Newark, NJ looks on film...lol.
 

Attachments

  • SWAT 2.webp
    SWAT 2.webp
    9.7 KB · Views: 1,055
  • SWAT 1.webp
    SWAT 1.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 1,150
  • SWAT 4.webp
    SWAT 4.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 3,597
  • GPD Logo 2.webp
    GPD Logo 2.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 992
  • SWAT 3.webp
    SWAT 3.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,134
  • GPD 1.webp
    GPD 1.webp
    9 KB · Views: 996
  • GPD 2.webp
    GPD 2.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,113
T didnt know a Batman movie was in the making. Thanks for sharing.
 
I remember some of my friends back in Pittsburgh complaining on facebook about the traffic problems when they were filming there.

Hopefully the boost to the local economy will outweigh the incovenience.

Thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom