Has anyone check eBay lately for Treasure Sites?

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I just went up there to see if they still sold a CD that helped me research sites for my Pennsylvania book some years ago. Yes, it's still sold on eBay along with several other states mentioned. Most of these can probably be found through Inter-Library Loan for those who are on a tight budget. While others who aren't may find the site of a lifetime Here is what I found: Frontier Forts of Pennsylvania; Frontier Forts and Posts of the Hudson Bay Company; Forts of the Frontier West; FRONTIER FORTS OF TEXAS; The Indian Forts of the Blue Mountains; MARTINSBURG WV FRONTIER FORTS OF BERKELEY COUNTY; Forts of the American Frontier 1820-91 : The Southern Plains and Southwest; Frontier Forts of Iowa; 1905 Pioneer History of Ohio Book; 1884 antique HISTORY OF MONTGOMERY COUNTY PA; Type in the Title of : History of the Cavalry or History of the First Ohio Cavalry, use different states and regiments like Infantry and Artillery, i.e.: History of the 100th Illinois Infantry or History of the 14th Alabama Artillery. Play with the words as I mentioned in a previous post that every regiment had someone with a journal who kept meticulous notes of their daily events and where they camped.
For those interested in Ghost Towns or old home sites from cache's, bottle dumps ect., check for Government Survey Plats, i.e.: 1928 Plat Book of Le Sueur County, Minnesota or 1908 Racine & Kenosha County, Wisconsin Plat Book, tax office can cross reference with a modern map for exact locations.
:headbang: Now is the time to spring in action, Spring will be here in a few months and the ground softens for easy digging and maybe you'll find a grand site that you'll make a fantastic find to share with everyone on TreasureNet. :coffee2:

[h=1][/h][h=1][/h][h=1][/h][h=1][/h]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread