What's new

HAS ANYONE EVER TRIED CHECKING MEXICAN BORDER BANKS FOR SILVER?

$CUERVOJ

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
TEXAS
I am planning a trip south of the border from Tejas when I return from this ^%$ hole of a place. Has anyone tried any banks along the Mexican border? I just thought maybe silver has been some locked away in a safe since it might be tougher to get these coins back across. How would customs deal with something like this? Cant you carry up to $10000? Sorry for the many questions but its something I was thinking about last night. Thanks again, CUERVO ???
 
Upvote 0
Good question.
I'll try to sample a couple before you get back from the sand box.
 
Thanks Tim.I'm thinking Del Rio maybe down by the Valleyis where I will be headin.
 
Im in Del Rio. Not a whole lot here, about a dozen banks on the US side. I dont think I would feel comfortable hopping across into Mexico and trying it there. I think the definite potential exists to be taken advantage of. Best of luck in the sand.
 
I think a person would get a high amount of the worthless 1 peso coins
 
Thanks Pepper, I believe it should be interesting. No matter what, I will let yall know. I will be eagerly waiting for Tims finds as well.

Cuervo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom