What's new

HAS ANYONE HERE GOT THE NEW CLASSIC T2

Keppy

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
2,873
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Just wanted to know if anyone has the new CLASSIC T2 here on Tnet yet .. And how do you like or dislike it ???????
 
I ordered one this week and it got here today.Of course I left work and went detecting.An answer to a couple concerns you have from your post below.The display does have flex to it but by no means is it loose or floppy.It does not concern me at all.The sound level (volume) is fine for me as well.I was only out 2 or 3 hours.
 
I ordered one this week and it got here today.Of course I left work and went detecting.An answer to a couple concerns you have from your post below.The display does have flex to it but by no means is it loose or floppy.It does not concern me at all.The sound level (volume) is fine for me as well.I was only out 2 or 3 hours.
Sounds good let me know how you like it and if you think it is a keeper ... It seems like not many on Tnet here is saying much about it ... For the price i think i will get one ... for i remember when ones were paying $2000.00 give or take for them .. And the had a list price of $1000.00... so i think it has to be good deal .....
 
I never had one of the orignal I had read of emi issues.The first thing I did was push this new t2 just to see.Ran sensitivity up in the mid 90s at city park in all modes silky smooth.Of course couple hrs in couple location wont tell the whole story but it sure left a good 1st impression.If the performance I seen today is the normal it would certainly be the best deal I have ever got on a detector.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom