Mileaway Jr. Member Joined Aug 15, 2011 Messages 89 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Sonora,Ca Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter - Prospector Aug 17, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Approx. 38"w x 27"h. Gesso Relief. Tempura on Wood. All pieces cut from one wood piece. Many miniature paintings within. Thank you for your assistance! Attachments Ship Triptych 002.webp 54.4 KB · Views: 196 Ship Triptych 002.webp 54.4 KB · Views: 173
Approx. 38"w x 27"h. Gesso Relief. Tempura on Wood. All pieces cut from one wood piece. Many miniature paintings within. Thank you for your assistance!
desertmoons Bronze Member Joined Apr 16, 2008 Messages 1,078 Reaction score 171 Golden Thread 0 Aug 23, 2011 #2 What happened to the rest of the thread? I am not seeing it.
Mileaway Jr. Member Joined Aug 15, 2011 Messages 89 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Sonora,Ca Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter - Prospector Sep 12, 2011 Thread Owner #3 All of my thread conversations were being disrupted (hijacked I think they call it) so I have gone to PM's. Please PM me with any questions or suggestions. Thank you, M
All of my thread conversations were being disrupted (hijacked I think they call it) so I have gone to PM's. Please PM me with any questions or suggestions. Thank you, M