What's new

Has anyone seen "The Complete Guide To Metal Detecting."?

GioTheGreek

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
1,284
Reaction score
859
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hades
Detector(s) used
XP DÉUS, Minelab E-TRAC, Pro-Pointer, Hawk-like Vision, Receding Hairline
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Has anyone seen "The Complete Guide To Metal Detecting."?

Greetings,

A new hunting buddy let me borrow this video. I popped it in and I already received a good tip. So far, so good!

Anyone else seen this video (UK made)?
 
Re: Has anyone seen "The Complete Guide To Metal Detecting."?

Ahoy hoy!
 
Re: Has anyone seen "The Complete Guide To Metal Detecting."?

Swartzie said:
Cool. I was surprised to see this video is available for download via torrent for those who download audio/video stuff.
[URL intentionally removed by Arizona Bob]
Arrrrr Matey!

-Swartzie

You can check the wiki on the ongoing torrent VS copyright battle. Downloading copyrighted material (without the owners permission) has been determined to be illegal. Better to forget PirateBay for now.

I did check with YouTube, and this video is available to view (but not download). /.02
 
Re: Has anyone seen "The Complete Guide To Metal Detecting."?

And actually the audio on the download version really sucks. Good video though. Wish I could detect in the U.K. Lots of good old stuff.

-Swartzie
 
Re: Has anyone seen "The Complete Guide To Metal Detecting."?

I am about 30 minutes into this film so far, and I am finding it quite enjoyable.

However, two things strike me as odd.

(1) The porno theme music.

(2) The strange gibberish these people are speaking. It's quite hard to understand. You would think that the people that invented the language would be capable of speaking it properly.

:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom