cliffscot
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2007
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bimini, Bahamas & Atlanta, GA
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher 8-x, Garrett Sea Hunter
- #1
Thread Owner
Has anyone tried the "Deep Scan" side scan unit from Sweden?
Hi,
I am a newbie looking to purchase a SS unit better than the Hummingbird yet cheaper than Klien, Fisher, Edge Tech, etc. I am trying to decide between the Imagex Side Scan , DeepScan, or some other unit that fits the bill! I think the Deep Scan looks interesting just need some feedback.
www.deepvision.se
Hi,
I am a newbie looking to purchase a SS unit better than the Hummingbird yet cheaper than Klien, Fisher, Edge Tech, etc. I am trying to decide between the Imagex Side Scan , DeepScan, or some other unit that fits the bill! I think the Deep Scan looks interesting just need some feedback.
www.deepvision.se







