What's new

Has anyone tried the new Time Ranger Pro?

Phantasman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2006
Messages
20,462
Reaction score
33,213
Golden Thread
0
Location
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seems like a lot of nice features for a price of about $400. Can use Fisher f19 and Gold Bug coils, and is $300 less than the F19.


  • [SIZE=+1]Backlit Display[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=+1]FeTone™, Adjustable Iron Audio[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=+1]Enhanced V-Break®, Tone Discrimination System[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=+1]Notch Mode with Adjustable Notch Width[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=+1]Computerized GROUND GRAB® One Touch Ground Balance with Manual Override[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=+1]Unmatched Target Separation in Iron and Trash[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=+1]Continuous Ground Condition Readout: Ground Phase value indicates type of mineralization Fe3 graphic indicates amount of mineralization[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=+1]Ground balance all the way to Salt[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=+1]Static All Metal Pinpoint with Depth Indicator[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=+1]19 kHz Operating Frequency[/SIZE]

time-ranger-pro-faceplate.webp

https://op1.0ps.us/pdf/opplanet-bounty-hunter-time-ranger-pro-owners-manual-pdf.pdf
 
Last edited:
I’m thinking of getting one for my father in law. I love my gold bug pro and for a beginner that’s a perfect machine. I may get one for myself too so I can have that coil for my other machines plus the little added touches since my gold bug pro doesn’t have iron volume or backlight or any of the small tweaks.
 
I have the old one and it is very good for the price. Up against a ace 400 it shines.
 
It is a re-packaged F-19 and is a good deal at the price.
 
Working out a deal on one right now... excited to test against my Goldbug to see if it’s got any more juice.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom