Garrett AT Pro
1 Garrett Pro Pointer
1 Lesche Trowel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has Anyone tried this App ? Tect O Trak Lite -for Android Phone
Tect O Trak Lite
Metal detecting Gps track and finds recorder. -

Tect O Trak is an Android Gps track and finds recording application. Specifically designed for metal detectorists, but could also be very useful tool for field walkers, Geo-cachers, hikers, farmers, or anyone that would like to record their tracks and 'event' locations.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....tectotraklite

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I clicked on the address and google said it didn't exist.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I have the free version I have used it for little less then a year, I find that if ur in a decent sized area click on it drop the four flags for ur perimeter & hit go it will drop flags where uv stopped then when ur done hunting u can see where u havent been & where u were can also log ur finds if u want, the person who created this app is also a member here wormslayer I believe his name is might be wrong there should be a thread in the research area on it

laidback4sho

Aug 31, 2014
Laconia, NH
Detector(s) used
Currently:
XP Deus v4.1
Minelab Equinox 800
Fisher Gold Bug 2

Previously:
Garrett GTA 500
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Garrett GTAx 1250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah its pretty good. I got the paid version. Another tool to use with this is an app called Onxhunt. Onxhunt even tells you the name of the landowner for any piece of land you may want to detect.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah its pretty good. I got the paid version. Another tool to use with this is an app called Onxhunt. Onxhunt even tells you the name of the landowner for any piece of land you may want to detect.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Thank you for that app tip.

Super valuable for land owner information. Easy to use too. It opened up hundreds of acres in my area that I assumed were private property, turns out they're not! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions