What's new

Has something similiar like this ever happen to you?

Dcoop

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Castle,DE
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5
I found four Wheaties today,they were all 1952's! :BangHead:
 
my first time out this year my first hit was a 1911 nickle but i was not done the that hole my bulls eye 2 kept telling me there is still something in there it is a 1908 dime.did that count? :icon_scratch:
 
My son and I were out last fall, found a 54 wheat a 53 wheat then stopped at Burger King on the way home and got a 52 wheat in change. That was weird.
 
I can remember one hunt I dug 4 1965 quarters all throughout a soccer field. I guess I just wasn't supposed to find a silver that day. :BangHead: :cussing:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom