Have boat, will travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorehenki

Dec 26, 2014
Norway
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a 120' Live Aboard dive boat with 12 to-man cabins, all with their own WC and showers.
It also has its own nitro-mix compressor and 2ea 150 kw generators.
I also have an agreement with the government of Belize for a 40% recovery fee on all treasure found.
Need financial participants.
Up to 100% annual return on investments.
Welcome aboard the M/Y Dream Weaver!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you in Belize now ? or Norway ? or ?
When is the proposed begin date ?
How long is "agreement for ?
How many "signed up" so far ?

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a 22ft.toy hauler,several good detectors,a couple shovels.I have an agreement with my wife for 50%.Can I have your money?I might give some back.

just kidding...couldnt help myself

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am already "full blown" ... I need not.
And I need not invest... partake maybe... but I am not the "silent partner" type...
I am the guy who goes down to get whatever is there to be got... for A CUT... period.
I am either a partner... or your "do boy"... either way... payment is due upon END receipt.
My ground up custom made aluminum and stainless dive boat w/ Robin/Brownie Custom compressor ... pulled by custom built and outfitted 30 foot RV... Have sat idle for over a year now.
As far as gear ? Got 10 grand just in detection... another 5 in Video/image. and enough gear for 4 ... solid.

Don't need any shovels either... and already have a wife that gets 50% of my cut... and she makes a great ship mate/partner. She is historically knowledgeable and can cook.
She does not dive very often any more due to close call years ago... but she can run ANY deck.
I like the idea of Belize and could be an opportunity for someone I know... that is IF in fact this is all "up and up"
BUT I would not go... I just know a few people in the biz of this.

:)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It violates TreasureNet rules to use our forums to try to raise funds.. Thread is locked and will disappear.

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread