Have to find gold ring

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
well my daughter's girlfriend, lost here grandmothers gold ring, see has had it for awhile but yesterday was the first time she ever wore it outside, lost it wile driving, out the window, she is pretty devastated. I let the girls try to find it with the detectors last night, no luck and it was getting dark. well wish me luck, my son Zach and I are going to try and find it for her

OP
OP
thompy

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
no luck on the ring, but she couldnt narrow down the area, quite a long block, and it started to rain and thunder, but we took an eyball stroll then 2 passes on the grassy areas, kind of dought it would bounce that far

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Sounds like a very do-able mission, Thompy...

May take a few trips, but you'll get it.

Just think, no digging needed!

Best,
rmptr

OP
OP
thompy

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
i could have been picked up already, there is a trailer park on this block, but will give it another shot, wish i would have found it today, she took it out because her and my daughter were standing in a wedding today

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Good luck finding it. You'd be surprised how far stuff bounces when you add the speed of the car. Corner the girls again and try to get them to at least pin it down a little more.

OP
OP
thompy

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
its a 25 mph zone but 35 is average, she felt a bug and gave her hand a shake, no luck again today, will try the other side of the street

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread