CRUSADER
Emerald Member
HELL NO!!!
(maybe a white lie, I have lots of bad days not detecting)
Cru'Dad & I were storming it these last 2 days gridding the Site- 9.5 hours for me, 7 hours for Dad.
We were very busy digging lots of junk, but this site is now finished until a deep plough in years to come.
Results:
Victorian Royal Navy Button
Livery Button
27 Roman Bronze Coins
Geo I Irish Farthing
Broken Roman Fibula (Catchplate)
1939 Shilling
Broken Silver Denarius
Lizzy I Hammered Penny (Only 2nd hammered off this field ever!)
Copper Core & Silver Plated Denarius of Julia Domna (Contemporary forgery)
Star Find Julian II Silqua - Well done Cru'dad!

(maybe a white lie, I have lots of bad days not detecting)
Cru'Dad & I were storming it these last 2 days gridding the Site- 9.5 hours for me, 7 hours for Dad.
We were very busy digging lots of junk, but this site is now finished until a deep plough in years to come.
Results:
Victorian Royal Navy Button
Livery Button
27 Roman Bronze Coins
Geo I Irish Farthing
Broken Roman Fibula (Catchplate)
1939 Shilling
Broken Silver Denarius
Lizzy I Hammered Penny (Only 2nd hammered off this field ever!)
Copper Core & Silver Plated Denarius of Julia Domna (Contemporary forgery)
Star Find Julian II Silqua - Well done Cru'dad!
Attachments
-
2.webp164.1 KB · Views: 156 -
3.webp157.2 KB · Views: 170 -
4.webp55.8 KB · Views: 151 -
5.webp121.2 KB · Views: 157 -
6.webp129.9 KB · Views: 175 -
11.webp181.3 KB · Views: 178 -
10.webp165.2 KB · Views: 171 -
9.webp164.1 KB · Views: 156 -
8.webp60.4 KB · Views: 172 -
7.webp105.8 KB · Views: 148 -
1.webp120.9 KB · Views: 148
Upvote
34








