have you ever used a bounty hunter/own one now/ or have it as a back up

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Yep, I have one to use as a backup and to loan if someone comes to visit and wants to hunt with me. For a relatively cheap machine it is pretty good but you have to practice.

ronald99

Dec 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE-Excalibur 1000-Minelab SD2200V2
Enjoy life,buy a detector that will make you smile :)

deadringer

Jan 20, 2004
Lindenhurst, NY
i have a discovery 3300, its easy to use, the pinpoint feature is simple and it has manual ground balance.. im happy with it but its cheaply made. im going to upgrade but im probably going to keep it as a backup.

Gretchen

Aug 2, 2004
I have a Discovery 1000 with an enclosed 7 inch coil. (Bounty Hunter Tracker IV). I purchased a 4 inch coil from Bounty Hunter for narrow areas and maybe later for gold nuggets. . lt is basic, ground balance - has a real meter. I have used it on all kinds of ground - in and out of fresh water and also salt water up in Puget Sound- Washington. I have jars of coins - some silver, gold rings and plenty of relics. Fast, easy to use and turn on and go.

Monkeyboy007

Dec 28, 2006
Southeast Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 50 and Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
I got a pioneer 505 for Christmas.
I LOVE!!! it, I have found over $70 in clad, a 1906-o Barber dime, and a gold ring (my icon) worth about $400 with it.
I am upgrading to a Minelab X-terra 50 (Should be here by Saturday), But I will either keep my Bounty Hunter or give it to my son who has started going out with me.

Clint

BEACH-HUNTER

Feb 11, 2007
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I had a PIONEER 202/QUICK DRAW II

It was great for me!! I got my first gold ring with it..and many more jewlery items after that..I even used it on the beach for awhile....It helped pay for my next 'Whites detector'....I now mainly beach and water hunt and use the BEACH HUNTER ID. or CLASSIC'S. I have no complaints about the Bounty Hunters..they find loot!! they are very affordable too!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread