Have you seen...

F

Felinepeachy

I have seen things but I still can't decide what to make of it. Tell us your story :D

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have. One time I was at a friends house that was haunted and I did not know it. I saw a woman going back and forth down the hallway and looking out the back door then returning to the bedrrom it came out of. She looked to be in her 40's and had a look of worry, like she was expecting someone at the back door who was late or something. She was a gray transparrent color with a dress on and shoulder length hair. I did not freak out because I did not feel threatened. It was like she did not even know we were there, while she was reliving something. It was one of the first times I could really see detail in clothing, hairstyle etc. I was not scared but at the same time could not believe what I was seeing. I was facing the hallway, sitting on their couch and the owner(my friend) had their back toward it.......It went on for about an hour then during our conversation I just had to change the subject and I said to my friends............OK guys, what is up with the woman running back and forth down your hallway, looking out the back door?.....then, they asked me.., you mean you can see her....I said yes, she is right there and has been there for the past hour...............well they have only seen her a couple of times the whole time they have lived there but they hear footsteps often during the night..............Heck I watched her for about an hour before I mentioned anything to her. My friends said that they are not sure of the history of the house but it never bothers them, it just appears from time to time. I have experienced other things in my life and I know there is stuff out there that cannot be explained, Tim

niffler

Mar 19, 2008
Coos Bay, Oregon
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, DFX, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Killer B Hornets, Stealth 720i scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never saw anything but there was something screaming in our field when I was a kid. Sounded like a woman screaming. Later I found big footprints in the mud way down in the woods, that I thought were from a bigfoot. Also my friend who lived close was hunting once when we were kids and he said something followed him home in the woods, and made a loud ooo! ooo! noise at him. He had a shotgun but was still super-scared. Niffler

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Yes.

I've had a few incidents that were nothing earth shattering, but just "odd."

Once I was out of town visiting friends, had just stretched out on the couch (nice couch!) when I felt their little daschund jump up on the couch at my feet and pick his way across my legs. I glanced to see where he was headed so I wouldn't kick him - but nothing there. My hosts said "oh, that must have been Hershey, she shows up every now and again" (Hershey was long gone!)

I once saw a kid that had moved out of the school district - standing right in front of me in class. He was solid, looked like he was there, but - he wasn't. We heard from him that evening (we had been worried, bad family situation). That one was probably the strangest.

A couple other things, but... nuttin' to write home about.

Nan

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
I see a person running by my weld shop door, always out of the corner of my eye & always when Im the only one in the entire building. Kinda un-nerving, see lots of fast moving black shadows here too. About a week ago I was in the room next to my weld shop & heard what sounded like a hand tool being thrown across the floor, went & looked & a pair of my big channel locks were on the floor next to one of my speakers. They had been on my workbench for a week & nobody else was in the building, looked as though someone/something was trying to hit the speaker that was about 15 feet from the bench...............spirits dont like my music I guess. :dontknow:

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PressedTrousers said:
in your lifetime, with your own eyes, anything paranormal and you KNOW you were seeing somthing that was? Let us know, I can tell you my own story later..... 8)

Are we going to get to hear your story?

B

BigDan

I've mentioned my experiences before...

...but I have time tonight, and haven't told them in awhile, so I'll share them again in a few posts.

The first happened when I was three years old. My family lived in a rented house, and being the youngest of seven kids I guess I had too many toys...my parents decided to store some in the basement. They took one of my favorites...an enclosed "bee highway" with a magnetic bee...and a wand magnet attached that I could move the thing around with (and, yeah...my memory is that good...almost too good sometimes). Anyway, I wanted that thing back. So I went down the basement stairs (of course the only light was out) which ended in the center of the basement. I turned to the left and walked to the box alongside the basement wall where my treasures had been stored. I fished in the dark until I felt the toy, took it and turned around.

There...coming towards me, were the silhouettes of two tall men! Black, blacker than the basement! Yet, their eyes had a red glow. I had to run towards them to get to the stairs where I turned and ran up as quick as I could. I climbed into the tall chair in the kitchen that my mother would put me in when i was getting in trouble for something.

Years, and I mean as an adult, years later when I finally told an older brother of the incident, he told me that the home was actually one of two mirror image homes built next door to each other, and that there had been a tunnel between the homes that was filled in. He and another brother had actually tried to chip it out while we lived there. It was at the wall in front of which the box of my toys had been placed. Rumor was, it might have been part of the underground railroad. But of course...that I can't be sure of at all.

I will say this, some paranormal experts I've spoken with do not believe in residual energies....that every entity has some thought to it...something like that. But, I got the impression even in my fear that these shadow figures were more a replay of an event, than some kind of thinking spirits.

B

BigDan

Experience number two, the old man

Real simple. I was married in 2006 to my second wife. I moved into her home. It is just a couple years away from it's century mark. She told me it was haunted....I feel like I have a sense for that kind of thing, but felt nothing unusual until one night in 2008. (Except the one time when a hanger in our walk-in closet landed on my head. I can see knocking one down...but not knocking one UP...and not knowing it. How it got above me to land on me....I think it had help.)

Anyway, around the Spring of 2008 or so...around there, I got up late one night to go the the bathroom, and when I stepped back into the hall I almost walked into an old man who it appeared had just come down the stairs and stopped in front of the opposite wall. I SHOULD have been stunned....but something made me just kind of look at him, walk around him, and go back to bed. That's the part the bugs me the most...I didn't react at all like I should have..like I KNOW I should have.

He was short, bald on top, deep eyes...very old. Age spots on his bald head. Just standing there looking at or through the wall.

Anyway, I've since discovered that the wall there is about two foot deep! For about six feet of the hall. I don't know why, it makes no sense to the structure of the home. And, no, I've decided NOT to tear up the wall just yet as I like wondering about it and I kind of fear finding out what's in it. Someday, maybe.

B

BigDan

Experience three...the old man part two

It's getting on about a year ago. I woke up and this time I actually knew something was going on. Now, since my first experience seeing him...he, or his pals (my wife insists there is more than one..but her experiences are hers so I won't try to relate them myself) had kind of come alive....moving heavy stuff upstairs...sounds like a trunk...when no one is upstairs that WE know. Anyway, this time I woke up knowing he was around. I went out past the hall that leads to the bathroom and into the living room without looking his direction (the wall opposite the stairs I supposed is where he'd be). I turned on a lamp in the living room, and with the light felt a little more at ease and decided to go into the kitchen through the dining room, avoiding the hall, and get a drink.

I took two steps, and the bulb went out. It just slowly went dark...never seen a bulb take that long to decide to burn out before...like the energy had been sucked out of it. So, I'm worse than in the dark again, I'm in the dark and not accustomed to it! Finally, I look down the hall and I see a white..."light", "figure", "glowing mist", "fog"....some visible white form that had enough glow to it that I could see it in the dark.

Then, something came over me AGAIN to just leave it alone. So I continued into the dining room, turned on THAT light...got my drink and sat down at the computer for awhile.

Since then....four drawers in our kitchen have been opened by none of us in a stairway pattern, bottom drawer out the furthest. And, one of my cats attacked, played with, something in front of the front door that no one could really see except her (which was kind of comical).

I've posted all of these before....but nothing has happened since.

We've got an "expert" in town who clears homes...he's been on one of those ghost shows on television lately. He's offered to clear our house for no charge...but I don't think I want to let him. I get the feeling they could move on if they wanted...and if they like it here, I've never felt threatened...just teased a little.

So, no...I actually think they just want to be left alone (and have a way of saying so that I can't quite figure out why I listen so readilly) to enjoy their time in their home.

I suppose, they know our intentions are to share the place peacefully. I'm curious about them...but I'm not going to try to snap their picture or pick on them...and honestly I hope one is reading over my shoulder right now and knows I'd like to hear from the old guy again...he seems like a nice gentleman.

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great stories BigDan!! Thanks for sharing them, Tim.................Maybe you should try to take some pics with your camera and see if you get anything in the pictures and let us know, Tim

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I first moved into my house about 20 years ago I was sitting on a chair watching T.V. when I herd a faint cowbell sound that was getting closer and closer.I went to get up and see what it was and all of a sudden there was a small girl walking a small cow right thru my living room and out thru my garage.Well I got up and ran outside to see if I could see it outside.When I got outside my neighbors looked at me and asked what was a matter.I told them what I thought I had seen and the old lady that lived next to me,called on her friends and told them that I had seen her too,they all told me about the story and how the little girl wonders around looking for her parents.

B

BigDan

bigtim1973 said:
Great stories BigDan!! Thanks for sharing them, Tim.................Maybe you should try to take some pics with your camera and see if you get anything in the pictures and let us know, Tim

I'd agree with you about trying to take a picture. But, I have the strongest feeling that I shouldn't bother my old ghost friend. I wish I could say I "understand" him...but it's more just a feeling. It's been awhile since anything happened around here...and it stopped about the time I started posting my experiences on this forum. Call it a hunch, but I think he's shy and doesn't like attention. It took two years after I moved in for anything to happen...and I'm enjoying it so much I don't want to screw it up.

Nobody in the house is getting scared or bothered in any way. When something happens it's so freagin' fascinating!!! I guess I can't help but share the news when something happens...but that is about as far as I want to go in risking chasing the old guy away.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes

Attachments

• spook 007.jpg
    spook 007.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 130
  • spook 007.jpg
    spook 007.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 133

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigtim1973 said:
I have. One time I was at a friends house that was haunted and I did not know it. I saw a woman going back and forth down the hallway and looking out the back door then returning to the bedrrom it came out of. She looked to be in her 40's and had a look of worry, like she was expecting someone at the back door who was late or something. She was a gray transparrent color with a dress on and shoulder length hair. I did not freak out because I did not feel threatened. It was like she did not even know we were there, while she was reliving something. It was one of the first times I could really see detail in clothing, hairstyle etc. I was not scared but at the same time could not believe what I was seeing. I was facing the hallway, sitting on their couch and the owner(my friend) had their back toward it.......It went on for about an hour then during our conversation I just had to change the subject and I said to my friends............OK guys, what is up with the woman running back and forth down your hallway, looking out the back door?.....then, they asked me.., you mean you can see her....I said yes, she is right there and has been there for the past hour...............well they have only seen her a couple of times the whole time they have lived there but they hear footsteps often during the night..............Heck I watched her for about an hour before I mentioned anything to her. My friends said that they are not sure of the history of the house but it never bothers them, it just appears from time to time. I have experienced other things in my life and I know there is stuff out there that cannot be explained, Tim

This is called a residual haunting. If you have any questions that you need answered feel free to PM me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions