timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 966
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
It's been a pretty day for a change here today.Spent most of it getting things in the yard back in order.But this afternoon as the sun sets I had a look back through a couple buckets/pots I had on the back deck to see if I missed anything.I see a couple things I might save after a second look.Need to do this with a few more pots I've got.Sometimes a second look gives a second opinion.
I'm hopeing to get my boat in the water one of these days & do some looking just my back has kept me beat down feeling as far wanting to get out.
Take Care,
Pete,
I'm hopeing to get my boat in the water one of these days & do some looking just my back has kept me beat down feeling as far wanting to get out.Take Care,
Pete,

Attachments
Upvote
0







