What's new

He givith and he taketh away !!!

Budman231

Full Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2013
Messages
123
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anticipating the delivery of my new AT Pro... Waited for the UPS man all day. Nothing. I went upstairs to do some chores. Came down a bit later and went to look outside. NOOOOOO !! A small yellow ticket that said "See ya Monday". :BangHead:

Man.. what a bummer.

Bud
 
Bud
it's going to start snowing and the temp is going to fall below -0 an hour before it arrives
happy hunting
 
Hi Bud, that sucks! But Monday will be like a spring Christmas!! ;)
Peace
 
is their storage facility (or whatever it's called) close by? can you pick it up? oh crud today is Sat. cruddy crud crud. It will be the best Monday ever! skip work/school just to get the new toy. :D
 
I know the feeling, just got the ace 350 it's not fun waiting, now the ground needs to thaw, it's always something. Good luck
 
I know the feeling well, Murphy's (law) and I are on a first name bases!
If anything can go wrong it will. In my world even if it can't go wrong, it will!
Snow finally gone, it's raining, I was going MD'ing any how Sunday, rain or no rain. Nope! Family event is scheduled! :BangHead:
 
Heck budman it's worth the wait. You will love the machine after you spend some time with her. I hated it at first (so sensitive) but after 7 weeks and about 200 hrs, it's just plain awesome. Let us know when you start digging up the good stuff with it. :)
 
thought this thread was about T_H
 
I'm getting ready to order a new machine. I think I will camp outside my own front door like those walmart maniacs at Christmas after reading about your misfortune!!
 
Anticipating the delivery of my new AT Pro... Waited for the UPS man all day. Nothing. I went upstairs to do some chores. Came down a bit later and went to look outside. NOOOOOO !! A small yellow ticket that said "See ya Monday". :BangHead:

Bud

Man.. what a bummer.

Dude, I hear ya. My wife works for UPS and when I'm expecting a delivery she sometimes intercepts it before it gets to the driver. Since I work nights, I'm usually home when the UPS guy comes around, if she intercepts my package then I have to wait for the next day before I get whatever I ordered.

Hey...patience...it builds character, or so they say. I think they're full of horse pucky.
 
You can sign for del on their website. Or drive aound town looking for the "brown truck" lol. I leave them a note on the door.
 
Big Brown didn't get away today!

Now time for some hunting with my boy.. ATP and ACE-350 blacked out..

ATP_ACE230.webp

Bud
 
Good for you guy.... have fun and "knock yourself out" hunting. Something like that brings out the "kid on Christmas morning" fever in us ALL!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom