What's new

Headed to west central Fla. for some water hunting !!

Surfdigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
I'm headed back to Longboat key for my annual 2 week water hunting vacation on Sunday....I'll be hunting as far south as Siesta Key Beach and as far north as Clearwater beach during that time....I hope to dig some gold and hunt with some old friends while I'm there.....I'll have the trusty laptop with me and I hope to have a video or two posted during that time.....Hope to see a few folks, and say hello if you see me out there.....Hey Mark,
Rob, Les, Ken, and John....I'm coming your way and your gold isn't safe!!....cya there! :laughing7: ;D :laughing9:
 

Attachments

  • th_02-28-07-pics011.webp
    th_02-28-07-pics011.webp
    4.5 KB · Views: 351
Upvote 0
get there befiore the oil does.
 
Good luck and have fun Brian. Now I'm jealous!
 
cntrydncr1 said:
Good luck and have fun Brian. Now I'm jealous!
And the water has warmed up nicely too....LOL....Thanks Deb !! ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
I live in Bradenton and went just across the bridge to the North end of Longboat key last weekend. They have the far North end of the beach on Longboat closed off with a fence as there is pretty much no beach at all anymore there...completely washed away.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom