S.S.Tupperware
Hero Member
Headin out to the condo with the wifey for a few days, it will be out 10 year on the fourth. We got married a sunrise at the lighthouse in Daytona, so we go back there every year to celebrate... I'm sure I'll get a lil time to sneak out, but unfortunately my DF is in the shop so just the dfx for me this weekend. I went to k co to get a 12x15 sef like they show on their site, but no dice... sold out. Ya think the site could say outta stock and I wouldn't wasted my time. I think tomorrow we will head out to St. Augustine for a day trip and see the fort and such. Any tips there would be appreciated, haven't been since a 6th grade trip. Gonna scour the sand I guess since I can't get in the water this trip... Marty if ya make it out that way, give me a call... 
Upvote
0








