What's new

Heading out this weekend

Kayakjames

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 18, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lathrop,CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heading out this weekend Friday morning coming back Sunday. Gonna find a gpaa claim or 2 to fuss around in all weekend, any advice on where you would go if you had a 3 day weekend without wife and kids?

Company welcome.
 
Should like to get to know you first. Delta Gold Diggers (GPAA) is having there monthly meeting tomorrow, Oct 7, 2015, at Eagles Hall, 1492 Bourbon Street, Stockton, CA. at 7:00 PM. You can introduce your self to a lot of local prospectors. if you can't make the meeting. We still might get together.
Welcome to the area.
Mike
Gold prospectors (Riverbank, CA) - Meetup
 
Last edited:
I applied for delta gold diggers 2 weeks ago still waiting approval on their site. I work nights so meetings are difficult for me.
I hear ya tho a lot of weirdos out there.
 
Strange. You just register/fill out the form and you are in. Maybe try again. But we are the closest group to your location. Monitor our web sight and there are several outings or activities each month you might be interested it. We can introduce you to several places to go prospection in the hills near you.
Good Hunting
 
Site says pending approval seems several others have same issue maybe website is broken.
I got my gpaa mining guide I've been to quite a few of the claims near me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom