What's new

Heal Plate?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Do you think this is a heal plate?
 

Attachments

  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 301
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    29 KB · Views: 296
Looks to me like a door knob mount plate that's been split in half. :icon_scratch:

Dave
 
Upvote 0
Sorry G, but it's not saying heel plate to me. Interesting find though, Breezie
 
Upvote 0
It's a flange of some kind. Probably cut to give it clearance. I doubt it's even a re-purposed heel plate.
 
Upvote 0
could be a plate for a door bolt....It would mount on the floor in a double doorway, and a barrel bolt on the door would go into it to either hold the door open or closed.
 
Upvote 0
I'm sure I've seen something like it on T'Net before :icon_scratch:

Mike
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom