What's new

Heard this high tone and seen this VDI before,crap...not today though.

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The signal was to narrow to be junk.

K1600_DSCN0097.webp

I flip the plug over and this is what I was rewarded with..

K1600_DSCN0095.webp

K1600_DSCN0098.webp

K1600_DSCN0146.webp

Looks like many battles with the plough. Last one I found was 41 years ago.


This is much better than swinging in corn rows.

K1600_DSCN0096.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Upvote 48
Congrats to you WT. That is so awesome.

I am a coin guy, and have never found a silver dollar, I got half dollars, but none of the BIG ones. Perhaps one day...

Best of luck to you sir!
 
Well have found some native American artifacts by sight and there was civil war activity in the area. It's along the arkansas river by the old garrison and fort

Good hunting man!
 
Congrats on pulling a Peace Dollar Chris. :occasion14: Nothing better than seeing and BIG silver VDI that leads to digging a sweet coin like that.
 
Nice silver Congrats
 
Been a loooong time since I got one on land - last couple have been from saltwater - WTG :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom