What's new

Hearing Inplant

Gaijun1

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
355
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Morgantown Wv
Have a Doctors App Tomarrow
To Get The Hearing Inplant Date And Time
I Dont Want To Miss This Its Been Way Too Long Overdue

I Am Excited So I have Not Slept In 4 Days :dontknow: :thumbsup:
 
Hope everything goes well. Now tell them not to shout.....Matt
 
How does it work? Hearing aid style or actually implanted in the flesh?

I've heard of some military devices that use bone resonance to transfer sound.

Hope it all works out! :icon_thumright:
 
Hi, I ware a hearing aid , when I went and pick them up the , Dr said you will hear things you have not herd in a long time ! when I left the officer I heard the grass growing ..
 
Not so sure I'd want to hear what all my wife has been trying to say for the past 20 years. I've been trying to put off hearing aids this long.......NGE
 
I Dont Know How They Work But i Do Know That Its Inbeaded In The Back Of Your Skull
And I hate My Hearing aids All They Do Is Scream All Day Long But I Will Miss Turning Them Off When The Wife Is On MyCase :laughing7:
Thanks Guys
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom