What's new

Heart went a fluttering

PAScott

Full Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2014
Messages
125
Reaction score
222
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Decided to go into work late today so I could hit a fresh water lake after the holiday carnage that takes place. Dime then a penny then a solid 74 on my AT Pro. Thought it was going to be another penny. Scoop came up empty 3 or 4 times even though it read 2 inches. Was only waste deep. Then I saw the glimmering in the scoop. White gold maybe platinum with a big green stone diamond chips around. Thought I saw a p in a circle (platinum?) :headbang: got home and looked closer to find out that the p was an M. Also saw a number. At first I thought it was image.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webp.

850 19k :headbang: nope 950 silver :BangHead: I'm not greedy though. Still love the ring. Fits my wife perfectly. She thinks it's a lab created alexandrite. Green normally but turns purplish in the sun.

This should buy me a few more hunts without any grief. Lol.
 
Upvote 34
Pretty ring. Congrats.

As for the wife. I learned a long time ago that woman give sound advice. 99% sound and 1% advice. All you can do is try to make them happy.

A little more free advice. You should always forget every mistake you make in your marriage, no use in two people remembering everything.
Thanks!

That's great advice! I may have to use both lines in the future.

She had the ring looked at. It is man made alexandrite. Figured it was man made. Was told if it was natural/real it would have been a $40,000 or $50,000 ring. Likely would have also been gold or platinum then too. Can always hope though!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom