What's new

Heart went a fluttering

PAScott

Full Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2014
Messages
125
Reaction score
222
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Decided to go into work late today so I could hit a fresh water lake after the holiday carnage that takes place. Dime then a penny then a solid 74 on my AT Pro. Thought it was going to be another penny. Scoop came up empty 3 or 4 times even though it read 2 inches. Was only waste deep. Then I saw the glimmering in the scoop. White gold maybe platinum with a big green stone diamond chips around. Thought I saw a p in a circle (platinum?) :headbang: got home and looked closer to find out that the p was an M. Also saw a number. At first I thought it was image.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webp.

850 19k :headbang: nope 950 silver :BangHead: I'm not greedy though. Still love the ring. Fits my wife perfectly. She thinks it's a lab created alexandrite. Green normally but turns purplish in the sun.

This should buy me a few more hunts without any grief. Lol.
 
Upvote 34
Excellent find. Very pretty stone.
Congrats to the wife on her new adornment.
 
Fluttering resulting from detecting is a good thing.
Congrats!
 
very nice ring
 
That's a great looking ring congrats
 
Still a great find even if its silver - silver is still treasure! :occasion14::treasurechest:
 
Its an awesome ring!!....and all you missed was a touch of work.
 
Happy Wife, Happy Life. Nice ring.
 
Excellent find. Very pretty stone.
Congrats to the wife on her new adornment.

Thanks against the wind. She is going to take it to find out what the stone is today.
 
Thanks releventchair, can, tuberale, J.Cache, Underminer, Casper-2, Tony Curnick, and Bag Lady. I agree silver is treasure and happy wife means happy life. My wife is going to have the stone looked at today. Hoping it is alexandrite (lab created since I'm sure it's not real). Diamond chips test good though.
 
Nice looking ring. Anytime you can make the Mrs. happy, its gonna be worth a few more hunts. ( same works if you make her mad, because she will want you out of her hair so you go detecting ). Its a win win situation !
 
The ring even if not a super valuable being silver is still a heart stopper and one your wife will be proud to wear.
 
Great post-Memorial Day gift for the wife! Way to go!
 
Nice looking ring. Anytime you can make the Mrs. happy, its gonna be worth a few more hunts. ( same works if you make her mad, because she will want you out of her hair so you go detecting ). Its a win win situation !

Lol Trezurehunter. I'll try that strategy when this wears off.
 
The ring even if not a super valuable being silver is still a heart stopper and one your wife will be proud to wear.
agree CoilyGirl, thanks!
 
Last edited:
Pretty ring. Congrats.

As for the wife. I learned a long time ago that woman give sound advice. 99% sound and 1% advice. All you can do is try to make them happy.

A little more free advice. You should always forget every mistake you make in your marriage, no use in two people remembering everything.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom