What's new

Heartbreaker Mega Meg!

Shorewalker

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2017
Messages
446
Reaction score
959
Golden Thread
1
Location
Virginia & Collier Cty FL
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had the chance to meet up with Stonehunter yesterday for some fossil hunting on the river. We both had some nice finds and a couple that would have been pretty special. Here is a megalodon tooth that I've been told would have exceeded 5". I'm now set on finding a whole one!

tspII#1.webp
 
Holy moly that's cool
 
That'a really nice.
 
A tooth from an actual sea monster. Cool. Gary
 
That's really cool. Congratulations
 
Keep the faith, it will happen if you look long enough.
Happy hunting and good luck.
 
Oh what could have been! It was real nice hunting with you again Shorewalker. I can't wait for warmer weather, we know there is a big meg in those rocks!
 
Ive been looking for one for several years myself.
Congrats.. Nice Find.
 
Can you imagine that thing sinking into you oooouch
 
It is an amazing feeling when you find your first complete meg over 5". My very first complete meg I ever found was a mere 2" and I proudly display that with my 6" meg teeth.
 
High winds are on the way. More teeth will be exposed. We've got so many trees down on the beach, its real work to climb over and crawl under them. Looking forward to more blowout tides. Good luck out there!
 
High winds are on the way. More teeth will be exposed. We've got so many trees down on the beach, its real work to climb over and crawl under them. Looking forward to more blowout tides. Good luck out there!

I heard it's rocking and rolling up there. Hopefully some of the sand will be taken out. Best of luck to you!
 
It is an amazing feeling when you find your first complete meg over 5". My very first complete meg I ever found was a mere 2" and I proudly display that with my 6" meg teeth.

My first whole one was about the size of yours and I was thrilled. This one would have dwarfed it. Congrats on the 6 incher! An amazing find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom