What's new

Heel from a shoe ??

soupie

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thinking this is off a shoe or boot,have found several of these out in the fields,items dating back to CW era were dug at these sites...any ideas or ID's appreciated
Thanks Soup

DSC01019.webp


DSC01020.webp
 
Yep that be what it is. :thumbsup: Great Id! :D
Take Care,
Pete, :hello:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0338[1].webp
    IMG_0338[1].webp
    46 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0338[1].webp
    IMG_0338[1].webp
    46 KB · Views: 169
Upvote 0
Thanks for the verification Timekiller,I have been staring at these for quite some time now,seen another posted tonight and I thought hmm its for a shoe....Soup
 
Upvote 0
Soupie said:
Thanks for the verification Timekiller,I have been staring at these for quite some time now,seen another posted tonight and I thought hmm its for a shoe....Soup
I gotcha yea that one there of mine came from a site that dated mid to late 1800's
Take Care,
Pete, :hello:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Shoe tap?
Replies
3
Views
253
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Spur ID
Replies
8
Views
756
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas?
Replies
4
Views
563

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom